We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to join the growing team at Alphabet®.
As a developer, you’ll be involved in the implementation and production of all digital projects across our complete client list. This is a great opportunity for an organized self-starter with experience working within WordPress, CraftCMS and/or Drupal.
While some might see us as a traditional advertising agency, we’re really about helping our clients affect meaningful change in their industries. We’ll fill you in on the specifics later, but essentially, we work with national associations, tourism organizations, and B2U clients to solve unique communications problems with lots of moving parts.
Our team is a tight-knit group of creative professionals, conceptual thinkers, and results-driven planners who thrive on solving complex problems. We elevate our performance through our constant search for diversity – not by looking for things that make us different, but by looking for things that make us better. We work smart and hard, but our success isn’t just measured by our clients’ outcomes; it’s measured by our growth and accomplishments, too. We can also be really silly; it just depends where we’re at in the project lifecycle.
We know #agencylife isn’t for everyone. It can be fast-paced, challenging, and stressful. But for the right person, it can be just as exciting, fascinating, and rewarding. We’re constantly creating unique programs that leverage things like podcasts, video, experiential activations, and influencer campaigns (to name very few), so no day is ever the same. Most importantly, though, we value our team and offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and the resources needed to succeed.
- Solid understanding of CSS and HTML (including frameworks for responsive design);
- A proven eye for UI/UX design;
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite;
- WordPress CMS experience;
- Craft CMS experience;
- MacOS-based web development;
- Ability to discuss the pros and cons of various approaches to solving problems;
- Responsive web development techniques;
- Strong, proven knowledge of digital technologies including open source technologies (LAMP Stack) and Git version control;
- Experience in widget building and maintenance;
- Experience with web accessibility standards is an asset;
- Experience optimizing for page speed;
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- AWS experience considered a plus
We’re committed to treating all qualified candidates equally. It’s our policy to remove barriers to employment opportunities and ensure job access is based strictly on job-related factors.
We sincerely thank you for your interest, but due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who best match the qualifications of our openings.