We’re looking for a detail-oriented, wonderfully articulate, and client-focused Account Executive to join the growing team at Alphabet®.
While some might see us as your traditional advertising agency, we’re really more about helping our clients affect meaningful change in their industries. We’ll fill you in on the specifics later, but essentially we work with national associations, tourism organizations and B2U clients to help solve unique communications problems with lots of moving parts.
The team itself is a tight-knit group of creative professionals, conceptual thinkers, and results-driven planners who thrive on solving complex problems. We work smart—and hard—and our success isn’t measured just by the outcomes of our clients; it’s measured by the growth and accomplishments of each other. We can also be really silly—it really just depends on where we’re at in the project lifecycle.
You’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can comfortably work across many different projects and channels (like digital web/interactive, social media, content marketing and traditional media). You’re fluently bilingual, and can communicate effectively in both official languages with the greatest of ease. You’re an active listener who can juggle multiple projects at the same time. You’re resilient, have a drive and eagerness that is evident to those around you, and focus your efforts to ensure successful completion of all your projects.
You’re highly organized and detail-oriented with a positive, hands-on attitude. You’re curious, want to learn more about the industry and our clients, and understand the importance of getting things done. You’re an ambitious problem solver with a keen ability to bring order to chaotic situations and are proactive at resolving issues that have the potential to derail a project timeline. You provide exceptional support to your team and show an active interest in growing towards an Account Manager role.
- Provide day-to-day customer service and support to internal and external account teams;
- Ensure the effective execution of internal client projects;
- Coordinate effective administration of agency accounts including preparation of briefings, estimates, work plans and on-going project tracking;
- Provide accurate and timely updates on projects to client and agency teams;
- Work across agency teams to help identify and implement new ideas and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues;
- Work closely with the Alphabet® account team to best serve clients and meet their needs;
- Work closely with the Studio Manager utilizing agency project management software to develop project schedules and timelines
- Work closely with the digital and creative studios in the development and execution of client projects and campaigns
- Strive to exceed client expectations every day
- Grow, nurture and strengthen client relationships through excellent and responsive client service
Qualifications & Skills
- Bilingual (French/English) would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and juggle many tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Solid communication, organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Experience in building, maintaining and extending positive work relationships
- Team player who is confident, personable and enthusiastic to be part of a growing agency environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft product suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Google product suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with WordPress considered an asset
We are committed to equal treatment of all qualified candidates. It’s our policy to remove barriers to employment opportunities and ensure that access to jobs is strictly based on job-related factors.
We sincerely thank you for your interest, but due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those candidates who best match the qualifications of our openings.