We’re looking for a Media Coordinator to join the growing team at Alphabet®.
As a Media Coordinator at Alphabet® we will help you along your career path by working with senior marketing professionals, creative experts and national clients building highly impactful campaigns that drive meaningful change on some of the most important issues facing Canada today. We’re looking for a highly detail oriented and driven individual who’s passionate about contributing to a team environment, and delivering results with consistency, clarity and collaboration. Join our team today!
While some might see us as a traditional advertising agency, we’re really about helping our clients affect meaningful change in their industries. We’ll fill you in on the specifics later, but essentially, we work with national associations, tourism organizations, and B2U clients to solve unique communications problems with lots of moving parts.
Our team is a tight-knit group of creative professionals, conceptual thinkers, and results-driven planners who thrive on solving complex problems. We elevate our performance through our constant search for diversity – not by looking for things that make us different, but by looking for things that make us better. We work smart and hard, but our success isn’t just measured by our clients’ outcomes; it’s measured by our growth and accomplishments, too. We can also be really silly; it just depends where we’re at in the project lifecycle.
We know #agencylife isn’t for everyone. It can be fast-paced, challenging, and stressful. But for the right person, it can be just as exciting, fascinating, and rewarding. We’re constantly creating unique programs that leverage things like podcasts, video, experiential activations, and influencer campaigns (to name very few), so no day is ever the same. Most importantly, though, we value our team and offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and the resources needed to succeed.
- Work directly with Media Strategist and executive team to create comprehensive media strategies, budgets and campaign metrics
- Use social media management tools to schedule organic posts on various social media platforms
- Assist in media competitive analysis, media plan recommendations and media buying activities
- Advise and present to clients on advertising promotion strategies
- Negotiate the purchase of media space with media vendors and manage all related contracts and insertion orders
- Launch and optimize advertisements based on the media plan
- Monitor campaign performances during campaign period
- Create campaign reports
- Assist with media research
- Continually assess new media opportunities and bring forward new ideas to the collective