Alphabet® is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented digital coordinator. Someone who is interested in website and web application project management, and social and digital media campaign implementation and reporting. You will be responsible for ensuring that all digital projects are delivered on time, and within the established budget, following project milestones and working with senior team members to develop the scope and desired outcomes. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals keen to learn new skills and willing to collaborate with a diverse team of creative and technical professionals.
At Alphabet® we work with a range of clients in the third sector, tourism and business to consumer, helping large Canadian organizations address some of the biggest issues facing our society today including healthcare, housing and Canada’s labour shortage. Come join our team and watch your career grow in an inclusive and diverse environment of passionate and creative people.
- Act as the day to day point of contact of communications between the client, team, and vendors.
- Work with the digital team and studio manager to build project timelines
- Ensure projects flow seamlessly from strategy, to design, to development and see things through right until launch
- Manage team in developing each project, identifying risk items that require action to resolve the issues
- Participate in client meetings (project briefings, status calls, briefings, stakeholder sessions, etc.)
- Manage client expectations with respect to project deliverables
- Review, collect and consolidate feedback on proposed creative and design for optimal effectiveness within the digital space
- Review, collect and consolidate feedback on proposed architecture and wireframe outlines of digital projects
- Work with the Digital Media Specialist to assist in the implementation of social and digital media campaigns
- Prepare campaign performance reports
- Onsite and online training on digital platforms
- Mentoring from senior digital professionals
- Attending conferences and industry learning events
- Paid personal development time
- Define and nurture your own career trajectory!
- 2-4 years-experience managing various digital project types;
- site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, landing pages, ad units and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques.
- Experience generating project plans that include timelines, budgets, milestones and able to clearly define scopes
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in ongoing learning of digital and social media environments