We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the growing team at Alphabet®.
As an Account Manager, you’ll work with our clients to identify and solve business challenges through creative thinking, excellent client service and detailed project management. This is a great opportunity for an organized, strategic thinker looking to make an impact.
While some might see us as a traditional advertising agency, we’re really about helping our clients affect meaningful change in their industries. We’ll fill you in on the specifics later, but essentially, we work with national associations, tourism organizations, and B2U clients to solve unique communications problems with lots of moving parts.
Our team is a tight-knit group of creative professionals, conceptual thinkers, and results-driven planners who thrive on solving complex problems. We elevate our performance through our constant search for diversity – not by looking for things that make us different, but by looking for things that make us better. We work smart and hard, but our success isn’t just measured by our clients’ outcomes; it’s measured by our growth and accomplishments, too. We can also be really silly; it just depends where we’re at in the project lifecycle.
We know #agencylife isn’t for everyone. It can be fast-paced, challenging, and stressful. But for the right person, it can be just as exciting, fascinating, and rewarding. We’re constantly creating unique programs that leverage things like podcasts, video, experiential activations, and influencer campaigns (to name very few), so no day is ever the same. Most importantly, though, we value our team and offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and the resources needed to succeed.
- Provide day-to-day strategic thinking and leadership to internal and external stakeholders, clients and client services team
- Develop business objective focused strategic communications and marketing plans for clients across all sectors
- Ensure the effective execution of client projects
- Effective administration of agency accounts including preparation of briefings, estimates, work plans and on-going project tracking
- Provide accurate and timely updates on projects to client and agency teams
- Work across agency teams to help identify and implement new ideas and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues
- Partner with the Alphabet® account team to best serve clients and meet their needs
- Collaborate with senior members to develop detailed project plans and executable project scopes
- Work closely with the digital and creative studios in the development and execution of client projects and campaigns
- Aiding in the development and execution of strategic client initiatives including;
- Ensuring the alignment of marketing communications campaigns with business objectives
- Integrated, multi-platform campaign planning, execution and reporting
- Strive to exceed client expectations every day
- Grow, nurture and strengthen client relationships through excellent and responsive client service
- Act as key point of contact for assigned clients
Preferred Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, or a related field is preferred
- 5 – 10 years of agency account management experience
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and juggle many tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Solid communication, organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Experience in building, maintaining and extending positive work relationships
- Team player who is confident, personable and enthusiastic to be part of a growing agency environment
- Demonstrated experience in digital media campaign development, and web application planning and project management
What We Can Offer You
- An incredibly inclusive and diverse team to be a part of
- A competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities
- Extensive Benefits Package
- A world class EAP and wellness program