We’re looking for a detail-oriented, wonderfully articulate, and client-focused Account Coordinator to join the growing team at Alphabet®.
While some might see us as a traditional advertising agency, we’re really about helping our clients affect meaningful change in their industries. We’ll fill you in on the specifics later, but essentially, we work with national associations, tourism organizations, and B2U clients to solve unique communications problems with lots of moving parts.
Our team is a tight-knit group of creative professionals, conceptual thinkers, and results-driven planners who thrive on solving complex problems. We elevate our performance through our constant search for diversity – not by looking for things that make us different, but by looking for things that make us better. We work smart and hard, but our success isn’t just measured by our clients’ outcomes; it’s measured by our growth and accomplishments, too. We can also be really silly; it just depends where we’re at in the project lifecycle.
We know #agencylife isn’t for everyone. It can be fast-paced, challenging, and stressful. But for the right person, it can be just as exciting, fascinating, and rewarding. We’re constantly creating unique programs that leverage things like podcasts, video, experiential activations, and influencer campaigns (to name very few), so no day is ever the same. Most importantly, though, we value our team and offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and the resources needed to succeed.
You’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can comfortably work across many different projects and channels (like digital web/interactive, social media, content marketing, and traditional media). You’re fluently bilingual, capable of easily and effectively communicating in both of Canada’s official languages. You’re an active listener who can juggle multiple projects at the same time. You’re resilient, you have a drive and eagerness that’s evident to those around you, and you focus your efforts to successfully complete your projects.
You’re highly organized and detail-oriented with a positive, hands-on attitude. You’re curious and want to learn more about the industry and our clients, and you understand the importance of getting things done. You’re an ambitious problem solver with a keen ability to bring order to chaotic situations and are proactive at resolving issues that have the potential to derail a project’s timeline. You provide exceptional support to your team and show an active interest in growing towards an Account Manager role.
- Provide day-to-day customer service and support to internal and external account teams;
- Ensure the effective execution of internal client projects;
- Coordinate effective administration of agency accounts including the preparation of briefings, estimates, work plans, and on-going project tracking;
- Provide accurate and timely updates on projects to client and agency teams;
- Work across agency teams to help identify and implement new ideas and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues;
- Work closely with the Alphabet® account team to best serve clients and meet their needs;
- Work closely with the Studio Manager utilizing agency project-management software to develop project schedules and timelines
- Work closely with the digital and creative studios in the development and execution of client projects and campaigns
- Strive to exceed client expectations every day
- Grow, nurture, and strengthen client relationships through excellent and responsive client service
- Act as key point of contact for assigned clients
Qualifications & Skills
- Bilingualism (French/English) is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and juggle many tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Solid communication, organizational, project-management, and presentation skills
- Experience in building, maintaining, and extending positive work relationships
- Team player who is confident, personable, and enthusiastic to be part of a growing agency environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft product suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Google product suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with WordPress is considered an asset
This is an entry-level position with an opportunity to grow within a tight-knit team of highly respected creative professionals.
We’re committed to treating all qualified candidates equally. It’s our policy to remove barriers to employment opportunities and ensure job access is based strictly on job-related factors.
We sincerely thank you for your interest, but due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who best match the qualifications of our openings.